Solid pine wood panels with finger-jointed lamellas.
- Lamellas are interconnected in width without a spike, sometimes along the length.
- The width of the plates is 40-45 mm or 25-30 mm. On the same lot the width is the same.
- The solid furniture board is made of integral lamellae, obtained without joining along the length.
- The enlarged furniture shield is made of lamellae, joined to a mini-spike in length.
- Moisture of the furniture shield is 6-8%, 8-10% or 8-12%. The moisture range depends on the wood and the batch of the shield. In one batch the moisture in the lamellae differs by no more than 2%.
- Grain grinding 80-120 units.
- The accuracy of the dimensions of the furniture shield is – / + 0.5 mm.
By quality, the furniture shield is divided into varieties: Extra, A, B and C. Manufacturers for the furniture shield often indicate the grade on two sides. For example, the A / B variety means that the front side of the shield is of type A, the reverse side of the variety B. Each manufacturer sorts the product according to its standards, because there is no single GOST. However, in general, manufacturers adhere to generally accepted concepts of classes:
Furniture shield grade Extra – continuous gluing. Lamellae are selected according to the picture, tone for a homogeneous texture. Surface without defects. But the presence of healthy knots is possible;
Furniture shield of grade A – glued up. Lamellae are selected according to the picture, tone and uniform texture. Surface without defects. But the presence of healthy knots is possible;
Furniture shield of grade B can be both solid and molded gluing. There is no selection in the picture, even in tone, homogeneous in texture. No defects, but admitted knits partially fused with microcracks;
Furniture shield grade C is glued. There is no selection on the picture, the tone and the texture. There may be minor defects: knots, cracks.
Mechanical damage is not allowed for all varieties. The finished furniture board is packed in a shrink plastic film to protect against water, contamination and mechanical damage.
Main advantages of the furniture shield in front of other materials:
- The ecological purity of the furniture shield allows it to be used for the production of furniture and interior decoration;
- Glued massive elements and designs are not deformed, have a slight shrinkage and do not give cracks;
- Preserved natural wood pattern;
- The products of the furniture shield are more durable;
- Dimensions of the furniture shield can be individually selected for a particular customer;
- Quality standards for furniture panels comply with all standards in Western Europe.